Who do you think the SHC Will Fight Last? *Possible Spoilers*

KLeo

I think they'll be facing Blackbeard last. The way they showed up at Marineford basically shouted "WE'LL BE YOUR LAST AND STRONGEST ENEMIES!!" That's just my opinion though, what do you guys think?

Considering the story so far, i would have to say someone from the world government; someone who is yet to make his appearance.

As far as blackbeard is concerned, here is two possibilities i can think of:

1 - Luffy and his crew will defeat Blackbeard pirates and Luffy will become a member of Yonkou

before he reach the end of grand line.

2 - He will defeat Big Mum, take her seat in the Yonkou and then face Blackbeard and his crew.

If i have to chose among the two possibilities i would go with second choice seeing as Luffy has declared a war on Big Mum.

• 3 weeks later...

They will fight the mysterious organization leading up to a one on one dual for each character that falls simultaneously at an undisclosed location in witch at first they falter and lose leading to a great unified stand. Than Luffy spurred on by his crew and this stand will then create an epic battle with the ultimate bad ass villain of currently unknown origin with epic power only gained at this pivotal mesmerizing moment. Causing a brilliant flash at the last minute placing Luffy in the winners circle, witch is than fallowed by the last and what will be the greatest few lines in all of the shows history as the last ending credits begin to scroll across your screen.

As in who knows................LOL

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...