Hello all. ShredAlert has joined the Crusade! :D

ShredAlert

Might as well start with the formalities. :P Hello everyone my name is Gavin. I am new to Kametsu Forums (If you haven't guessed that already). I am currently a high school student. My hobbies are playing guitar, reading books on robotics and programming, watching anime, reading manga, drawing, target shooting, archery and football. Well I have many more hobbies but I'll just leave it at that.

On to the next point. I have found the Kametsu forums while searching for spice and wolf episodes on google. I am very glad to find such a nice and convenient website.

I also do graphics (but I'm not really very good at it). The tools I use are: traditional media, PaintTool SAI, Adobe Photoshop CS5 and Ibanez guitars. ;D

I will drop by here every now and then (I am not very active when it comes to posts). Going ahead and being honest with it. xD

My favourite anime is Lucky Star (for now atleast). Some of the other anime that I have watched are Sora no Manimani, Kauchou wa Maid-Sama!, Rosario + Vampire, Sekirei, KissXSis, K-ON!, Hidan no Aria, Gosick, Rurouni Kenshin, Yu Yu Hakusho, Great Teacher Onizuka, Lovely Complex and Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai (I've watched quite a few more).

My favourite manga are propbably Elfen Lied and Yume De Aetara.

Well that's all I have to say for now. Looking forward to having fun here on Kametsu Forums. :)