Megaupload

Hey I have a quick question for anyone who can help. I am trying to upload a file but after a certain point in the upload it just freezes and stops uploading. I am doing this on Megaupload and haven't uploaded in a while. I am just wondering if this is normal and will pick back up. Cause it seems like to be frozen forever. I have waited up to 5min for it to pick back up and nothing. Can anyone give some advice?

Hey I have a quick question for anyone who can help. I am trying to upload a file but after a certain point in the upload it just freezes and stops uploading. I am doing this on Megaupload and haven't uploaded in a while. I am just wondering if this is normal and will pick back up. Cause it seems like to be frozen forever. I have waited up to 5min for it to pick back up and nothing. Can anyone give some advice?

You have some Internet connection problems.

Try to repair the connection and check if it is safely plugged in.

I dunno what would cause that. Have you tried uploading with Mega Manager? That is how I usually upload to Mega Upload.

I use a mac and they only have a windows version of the program. I'm not sure what the deal is.

It uploads some files but not others... Maybe they won't upload files that I download from their site?