/r/Anime's favorite bada$$es

Trend

So Recently /r/anime redditors compiled a list of the most badass anime characters. 276 characters were nominated from 158 anime. I do agree with the selection for the most part but I think Revy (black Lagoon) should be way higher on that list. (The lack of a certain One Piece characters is disturbing lol)

Here it is:

vDmdK.jpg

Do you agree with the selection and order of the list? Perhaps Kametsu should give something like this a try?

I am extremely disappointed with this list in general. The lack of perhaps one of the most badass characters in history in Kenshiro (from Fist of the North Star) indicates a heavy preference of the voters towards current shounen fare. I also have a problem with Haruhi/Yuki being (on this list at all, really) ranked higher than: Mugen/Jin/Luffy/Zoro/Hisoka/Gintoki/Onizuka/etc.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I say Kametsu needs to show them how it's done haha

I SECOND THIS! I reckon we should start a general thread on badass characters then do what they did. Think about it....we are a fullblown anime orientated forum. There is more a chance that we know than a small survey. Although I would suggest leaving out the Big Three as they will obviously get spam voted to hell....lol

Awesome, glad you agree with me! I think that there should be a criteria that people should follow when nominating and voting for their favorites. Everyone should have an idea of what defines a badass because there are quite a few strong anime characters out there but they are also whiny as hell lol. Personally, I think for a character to be truly badass they have to talk like one, act like one, and be lacking in the emotional whiny department. Anyway I hope this happens