First Tag in a while.

Irish

It looks a bit weird with Ed's left side being erased/blurred out and the text doesn't fit.

Other then that it's your typical style that you haven't really ever managed to break out of. It's not a bad thing to have your own style, but I'd just like to see you able to do something unique for yourself for a change if you know what I mean. It's just your work feels like you're a bit afraid to try mixing it up and trying new things. Of your entire archive of works I've seen there was probably only a single piece that broke out of this theme.

It looks a bit weird with Ed's left side being erased/blurred out and the text doesn't fit.

Other then that it's your typical style that you haven't really ever managed to break out of. It's not a bad thing to have your own style, but I'd just like to see you able to do something unique for yourself for a change if you know what I mean. It's just your work feels like you're a bit afraid to try mixing it up and trying new things. Of your entire archive of works I've seen there was probably only a single piece that broke out of this theme.

Yeah when I finally looked at Ed I was like "the fuck did I do that for?".

And as for keeping in my same style I know what you mean, it just it seems like all I do is fuck up whenever I try a new style and I get really mad at myself. I'm trying to learn new things(well not like im reading into things, more like experiment, but after I get frustrated with myself I end up just going back into my comfort zone. But I will definitely try some new things and try to use your advice. Thanks for the Input.

Really there isnt much that I can say about this, it looks pretty awesome. Its nice that it has a focal point when you first glance at it, but there is also lots of little details in the background. Really all you need to do is get some custom fonts and add those in, the text seems a bit out of place in this tag. Other than that, great work and I hope to see more!

here's a v2 after getting rid of the smudge/blur on Ed's side, but I really suck at text so I didn't really do anything about that(also I can't stand any of my sigs without text)

opZPK.png

some of the effects are a bit too sharpened/ choppy. i think the stock and effects don't go that well together also. try overlaying color, or selective coloring the entire tag. try new things or styles, like koby said.