Where do introduce myself? [Right here!]

Rinkwolf

Hello, Rinkwolf here I'm new to Kametsu but I would like to introduce myself, just don't know where. I'm a encoder at Minitheatre and I'm looking for source files to re-encode (with original encoders permission of course).

Anyways, been into anime for a long time and have seen a lot of shows. I prefer English Dubbed anime and don't get me started on why because I might even convince you (I've had this argument many time over the years so my counter arguments are very solid). This is not to say that I don't watch anime subbed, it's just that if there is a dub I will always watch it over the subs.

Anyways, I'm getting of topic here. Can someone please point me to the right place for me to introduce myself.

hello and welcome to kametsu, hope you enjoy your stay here.

introductions are made in the SeeD Hallway. this post will be probably moved there.

you are here for downloads, they are only available after you make 15-nonspam posts. posts in SeeD Hallway and gaming forum do not count.

read the rules and guidlines here: Forum Rules & Guidelines [updated 18 Feb '12]

Oh hai RinkWolf. I've seen you around. Anyhow you'll feel right at home here since Kametsu is largely by and by an English Dub Anime fan forum, as in nearly everyone here prefers or at least tolerates English Dubs and do not pick on people for their opinions. You'll find this place severely lacking in trolls as we try to maintain a healthy friendly attitude community. Hope you decide to stick around.