Just finished my SeeD exam

Drake

Gotta love the FF8 reference. And the fact that there is gil on the forums.

Hi, just joined today :)

How did you find Kametsu?

Googled dubbed anime. I prefer dubz.

Whats your top 5 Anime?

Top 3:

DBZGT

Death Note

Bleach

Then there are a bunch that are too close to rank

What your top 5 Video Games?

Final Fantasy 8

Final Fantasy 12

Final Fantasy Tactics

Digimon World 3

inFamous 1&2

What are some of your hobbies?

Anime and playstation. All I need.

Yeah, I'm a big old school Final Fantasy fan (I do not like FF13). Final Fantasy IV (4) is my favorite, but my favorite character is Squall Leonhart from Final Fantasy VIII (8). Good to see another fan that recognizes it. We also have Tantalus' Hideout (from FF9) and at one point in time we did have a Triple Triad game installed where you could use the Gil to buy more cards and battle others (but this mod was discontinued and wasn't upgraded to continue to work on future versions of our forum software and it lead to errors as we upgraded and had to be removed).

Anyhow, welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy it here!

There's also balamb cafe and the farplane. :) Coincidentaly I played ffx for the first time ever less than a month ago. So now I know what the farplane is

As well as Shinra Headquarters (FF7) and Alexandria Inn (FF9).

Final Fantasy VII was the first I was introduced to, but Final Fantasy X was the first one I owned, played, and beat.

First I owned and played was 8. But even though I've played it like 10-20 times (the discs have even worn out) and even though it's my fav, I've never actually finished it. Was too young, didn't finish any game.

First I finished was Tactics. I've also finished 7,cc,x,xii,ta and xiii. And tactics is also the only one I've finished twice. (cept ta, but I don't count it as finished till the judge missions way post-game are done)

Im planning on doing X-2, XIII and XIII-2 in june. (have to do xiii again cause I got the episode i book with xiii2)

And I agree with Emotional Outlet that ff12 isn't so hands-off. Especially once you see my low-level friend trying to take on gilgamesh. :P

I beat the final boss without inputting any commands myself or even holding the control. I went to the bathroom during the fight and came back as well. Was only lvl 50 to lvl 51 with all my characters.

Haha, yes, but the game doesn't play itself the entire time and if you don't set up your gambits correctly, then you haven't any hope of getting away from the game for even a moment. It isn't the best game in the world by far, but I don't think it deserves to be as maligned as it is.

Well Final Fantasy has been known to make the final boss easier to beat than a lot of the bosses that came before it. Heck in Final Fantasy X it was made impossible to lose against the final boss since he casts spells to auto-revive and auto-full-heal you.

Well Final Fantasy has been known to make the final boss easier to beat than a lot of the bosses that came before it. Heck in Final Fantasy X it was made impossible to lose against the final boss since he casts spells to auto-revive and auto-full-heal you.

Lol yeah. I didnt see the auto full-heal part. That guy (all 7 final bosses) fell too fast. But the auto-life is right.

Id say FF7 had the most difficult final boss so far, of the ones Ive finished. And I was even able to take him out first try.

Gotta love the FF8 reference. And the fact that there is gil on the forums.

Hi, just joined today :)

How did you find Kametsu?

Googled dubbed anime. I prefer dubz.

Whats your top 5 Anime?

Top 3:

DBZGT

Death Note

Bleach

Then there are a bunch that are too close to rank

What your top 5 Video Games?

Final Fantasy 8

Final Fantasy 12