Anyone here that likes NS english dub more than sub, but watches the sub ?

NinjaArt

Hi, I've a question.

Is anyone watching NS subbed, but actually likes dubbed more than subbed ?

Because I'm a dub fan, and I can barely stand the subbed version, but is there anyone over here the same, only that he watches the sub because you don't have to wait so long for the dubbed version ? I'm not sure if I could keep up with the subtitles, I'm kind of a slow reader, I like to some things slow(lazy:boss: )

And while I already created this thread, does anyone know when does the episode 127 dub come out ? And how are they going to release it now, every week or in a box set every 3-4 months ?

Thank you.

At first I couldn't stand the subbed version because the japanese language was annoying me, so I preferred the dubbed version. But then i couldn't wait for the dub episodes to come out, so I started watching subbed version and I got used to japanese and now I kinda like the language. Dattebayo! :P

Now I dont really mind anymore if its a dub or a sub version, but maybe I still prefer the dub a little bit more because you can easily observe what is going on not having to read the subtitles all the time.