Curious. {+ other stuff}

Dunno if it's just me, but looking at my stats (they fascinate me :P) under the "Most Popular Boards By Posts", the bar graph isn't making much sense to me.

uieowjkdm.png

The only explanation I can think of is that the graph is in comparison to other people's activity in the section, but with the numbers off to the side, I would think that the graph and the numbers are meant to correlate, like it appears to do in the graph to its right (Most Popular Boards By Activity).

Anyway, it's not a huge issue, but it's kind of odd.

Also:

I miss being able to click on the total number of posts in a thread and see how often certain members posted in it. I don't even know why.

We should totally start planning activities/contests for the new year and put the forum calendar to use. ;D If we have stuff to do/slated for upcoming dates, more people would be willing to come and join, because I bet some people are waiting for things to actually happen before they invest time on a "maybe". It might be just a handful of people participating at first, but in time I'm sure activity will rise if we give people things to do besides talk to each other like they can on every other forum on the Internets. ;D

Like, in addition to the stuff I mentioned on the other thread, we could totally start back up Member of the Month, but instead of the month, it could be, like, Member of the Moment/Trimester and only hold the competition every four months (three times a year). And during the competition month, after voting is done, there could be, like, an interview thing like I started before (and failed miserably at), with an "official" interview between the member and staff, and then leave the thread open for other people to ask questions of the MotM/MotT.

Please? Come on, guys! I can't be the only one who wants to do stuff. :(

I think the graph is like you said, a comparison to others activity in that certain section of the forum. Still kind of weird how it looks like that, hm.

Ah, I love seeing how often members post in a topic. I haven't been able to do that a lot of new forums I've registered at, and it was always great to see who was most active in it.

I took a screenshot! Since my gallivanting with people who tend to get topics burninated for holding certain opinions, I try to take a screenshot of everything. :P And the Sims 2 BBS is notorious for hosing "improper" threads almost immediately.

watuh.png

ETA: The guests kind of scare me. What in the world are they looking at? :o