World of Warcraft - Play for free with Kametsu members!

Koby

Is there any chance of someone putting the world of warcraft game on one of the xdcc bots?

im having a problem with the download idk why this torrent is too slow!

Is there any chance of someone putting the world of warcraft game on one of the xdcc bots? The torrent also puts me off downloading to try wow.

I second that. Or putting it on a file host, because my school blocks torrents :( and I only have 30Gb of download/month at "home" :(

Are you all capable of using FTP?

I'd put it on my xdcc bot, but I don't have the space to do so.

I might see about adding it to some filehosts if I get the chance.

As for the torrent, every time I test it, I max out my connection. Currently got it on one of my seedboxes downloading at almost 11 MB/s.

Proof: http://puu.sh/1a8W4

Which leads me to believe the speed issues are not the fault of the torrent.

@Minkseru, contact me sometime when you're able to play and I'll login and add you to guild and if I have the time to play, I'll help you out.

• Like 1

I've never really been into games like WoW...but I think I going to try it out. I already registered as DreamCaster...now to download it. I really don't know anything about these types of games. I've only played Sims 2 and 3 on my computer. I 've watched Minkseru play Guild Wars a few times but that is it. Actually now that I think about it...Minkseru already downloaded it...I just need to copy it to my computer.

@Koby...Minkseru will be on tonight after I go to sleep, as long as Sakura doesn't keep him preoccupied.

[EDIT] Created my first character...the Blood Elf Rozenflame.

Edited by Sakura Rei

[EDIT] Created my first character...the Blood Elf Rozenflame.

Just a note, but the Blood Elf is a race on the Horde side, while the Kametsu guild is on Alliance. I don't have any Horde characters either, so with that character you would be unable to play with, chat with, or join the Kametsu guild.

Yes I can use FTP.

Thanks Koby :)

PMed you some FTP details so you can grab it.
  • Like 1

Are you all capable of using FTP?

I'd put it on my xdcc bot, but I don't have the space to do so.

I might see about adding it to some filehosts if I get the chance.

As for the torrent, every time I test it, I max out my connection. Currently got it on one of my seedboxes downloading at almost 11 MB/s.

Proof: http://puu.sh/1a8W4

Which leads me to believe the speed issues are not the fault of the torrent.

@Minkseru, contact me sometime when you're able to play and I'll login and add you to guild and if I have the time to play, I'll help you out.

My school blocks torrents (even if some people claim that it doesn't). But FTP should work, I'll try it later... if you send me the link.

done downloading now its time to kick some butts !! :D

and as of how did i downloaded it i followed some tips on youtube on how to speed up the torrent and got it up to 250KB/s

:D

Character Names & Class:

• LKNiGhTBoDyl, warrior

Edited by body569