*Devil May Cry

*Naruto Shippuuden

*Bleach (until fullbringer arc :/ )

*Hayate the combat butler

*Samurai X

*DBZ

These are just the ones I rated above 8.5/10 lol xD

What about you?

Well in most cases Sub > Dub. However, DBZ, Durarara, Samurai X and some others have better Dub than sub. I've learned like 2% of Japanese just from watching Sub alone hahaha.

Thanks, my fav anime would have to be *Heavy Inhale*:

*Code Geass

*Death Note

*Elfin Lied

*Darker than Black

*Devil May Cry

*Naruto Shippuuden

*Bleach (until fullbringer arc :/ )

*Hayate the combat butler

*Samurai X

*DBZ

These are just the ones I rated above 8.5/10 lol xD

What about you?

Well in most cases Sub > Dub. However, DBZ, Durarara, Samurai X and some others have better Dub than sub. I've learned like 2% of Japanese just from watching Sub alone hahaha.

have you ever just wanted to learn the language so that you on the same playing field as them? might be time for that rosetta stone.... and thanks for the blessing... got a cold... it sucks!

have you ever just wanted to learn the language so that you on the same playing field as them? might be time for that rosetta stone.... and thanks for the blessing... got a cold... it sucks!

Hell Yes! (Excuse the French - No offense to French people)

It is an interesting language and the japanese culture is also very intriguing, especially the way of the Samurai (except the suicide parts).

I am studying Business/Commerce so it would be very helpful to me. I'd probably explode if I got a chance to work with Konami lol

Hell Yes! (Excuse the French - No offense to French people)

It is an interesting language and the japanese culture is also very intriguing, especially the way of the Samurai (except the suicide parts).

I am studying Business/Commerce so it would be very helpful to me. I'd probably explode if I got a chance to work with Konami lol

dive into it bro!!! download some BoA and yuna itou and just start learning some songs along the way... i have all the opening and ending songs for the gundam seed and double OO series, some really great music. I would also love to go to japan and dive into some of the anime shops, apparently you can buy just about everything including underwear from vending machines!!!

The link below would allow a nice twist to your business aspect, and times for good stories...

http://www.thejapaneseconnection.com/hanko/hanko.htm

dive into it bro!!! download some BoA and yuna itou and just start learning some songs along the way... i have all the opening and ending songs for the gundam seed and double OO series, some really great music. I would also love to go to japan and dive into some of the anime shops, apparently you can buy just about everything including underwear from vending machines!!!

The link below would allow a nice twist to your business aspect, and times for good stories...

http://www.thejapaneseconnection.com/hanko/hanko.htm

Cheers for all the information bro! I appreciate the link too :D

LOL really? Underwear in vending machines? hahahahaha wow.

Yeah there is so much merchandise I want *drools*. MGS in particular though.

Warm welcome man! Good to see some more aussies joining here, I'm one myself. And wow man keep up the posting streak and own lemming for me with post counts. Also merry Christmas man!

Thanks for that I dont feel "Forever Alone" on the forums now :D.

Sure thing brother, just for you muhuahha.

Likewise, Enjoy it like its your last! Stay sober ;)

NOOOOOO, why does he have 2.5 times as many posts per day as me????? MUST POST MORE!!!!

I Declare War On You.

*Puts on Zero's Helmet*

I Declare War On You.

*Puts on Zero's Helmet*

Oh no you didnt!!!! I will destroy you!!!! And just as a thing to help you out, dont double post like you just did. If you want to double post, just edit your last one. Or for multiquote, click the little quote marks beside the quote button on each post you want to quote then click reply, it will make all of your posts more happy

Oh no you didnt!!!! I will destroy you!!!! And just as a thing to help you out, dont double post like you just did. If you want to double post, just edit your last one. Or for multiquote, click the little quote marks beside the quote button on each post you want to quote then click reply, it will make all of your posts more happy

I just did xD weeeehhhhw.

Yeah I was wondering how to do that, thanks for the tip. Also how the blarg does someone manage to upload a Sig that is cool like yours. I had one sort of prepared but can't seem to get it up.