American Horror Story (TV Series)

rebelkid24

I have the first episode, but I haven't seen it yet because the reviews really confuse me. Too much sexual stuff gets really boring, but if it is really terrifying I might give it a go.

It's not so much terrifying as it is just plain weird and freaky. It takes the meaning of ghosts to a whole different level. Usually I don't like ghost stories, because I find them stupid, but American Horror Story is unique. And it plays around with sex and sexuality, but that isn't the main focus of the story. Anyway, I think it's a pretty good show.

I watched the first 10 episodes of this in the last week(3 eps 1 night , 3 eps the next, 4 eps the next) and it is coming together. However, Xmas had it's own plans so I will have to watch the 11th and 12th epsiodes on the 27th or 28th.

It's definitly worth a watch, IMO.

I was expecting complete crap. But, I was suprised with it. It definitly a series you have to follow all the way through to understand fully whats going on.

I watched the first 10 episodes of this in the last week(3 eps 1 night , 3 eps the next, 4 eps the next) and it is coming together. However, Xmas had it's own plans so I will have to watch the 11th and 12th epsiodes on the 27th or 28th.

It's definitly worth a watch, IMO.

I was expecting complete crap. But, I was suprised with it. It definitly a series you have to follow all the way through to understand fully whats going on.

I agree, I started with like the 3rd episode, but I thought it was the pilot (my DVR must have messed up the first two recordings), and I was like wtf is going on haha. Anyway, I'm not a fan of ghost stories, but American Horror Story is definitely original and entertaining. It's funny how much drama the female "ghosts" cause.

• 2 weeks later...

This is one of my favorite shows that was anime. And yes I watched the finale and I thought it was pretty good. What I really hope is that they don't make another season because it'll just be stupid with the Harmon's being the family that gets terrorized. Plus they would only try to drive out the people that buy the house.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

American Horror Story season 5 character names revealed
Ryan Murphy has said at Comic-Con that all the seasons of American Horror Story are part of a "very connected universe". He also said that that some familiar characters will return.

Kathy Bates, Angela Bassett, Sarah Paulson, Evan Peters were joined by new cast member Matt Bomer and co-creator Ryan Murphy to preview season five.

Although they remaiined tight-lipped about what would happen, they did reveal their new character names and that they will all be evil. Kathy Bates is Iris, Angela Bassett is Ramona, Evan Peters is Mr. March, Matt Bomer is Donovan and Sarah Paulson is Hypodermic Sally.

Ryan Murphy also confirmed that Lady Gaga will star on the new season as an evil character. The show returns in October on FX.

• 1 month later...

The First Trailer for American Horror Story: Hotel

This is one hotel that travelers seeking a relaxing vacation will probably want to avoid. FX released the first full cast trailer for American Horror Story: Hotel on Thursday, and it's said that this may be the most demented season of Ryan Murphy's franchise yet.

While the 30-second clip doesn't divulge much in the way of plot, it does give us a glimpse at some of the Hotel Cortez's guests and staff members, including hotel manager Iris (Kathy Bates) and her son Donovan (Matt Bomer), hotel owner the Countess (Lady Gaga) and the Countess' former lover, actress Ramona Royale (Angela Bassett).

The trailer is clearly inspired by Stanley Kubrick's The Shining, but we have to admit, this makes the Overlook Hotel look like the Four Seasons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghrEiLgehDU

American Horror Story: Hotel premieres Wednesday, October 7 at 10pm on FX. Will you watch?

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...