Most Emotional Anime You Have Watched??

CHAVER

I'm just interested to find out everyone's most emotional anime they have ever watched.

My would have to be Clannad and Clannad After Story because you could be laughing all through one episode then you watch next episode and BAAM!!! you feel like crying (i dont cry im a man =P) So for that Fact Clannad And Clannad A.S Rank 2nd and 3rd =]

Ayashi no Ceres. There was this one episode (I think it was episode 19) where a girl, Chidori, died and the guy who was carrying her, Yuuhi, cried. It was one of the first few anime I've seen where the plot was so serious and the voice acting was so good, it felt like the guy was really crying.

I'm just interested to find out everyone's most emotional anime they have ever watched.

My would have to be Clannad and Clannad After Story because you could be laughing all through one episode then you watch next episode and BAAM!!! you feel like crying (i dont cry im a man =P) So for that Fact Clannad And Clannad A.S Rank 2nd and 3rd =]

Yeah these are definitely my most emotional anime I have ever watched. I loved how Youhei acts it was hilarious but the main story of Clannad & AS was so sad just as it looked like things were looking up another tragedy would happen. 5 Centimeters Per Second is a close 3rd it reminds me of past events in my life.