Hi

Babs

Hello to everyone :big_smile:

Our names are Barbara and Shanise. We're a mum and daughter team from Australia. And yeh, I'm still just a big kid who loves watching anime. I found the link for this site on English Dub Kingdom and here we are. I've been looking around and I like what I see. There's so many different categories, and I like the layout as well. Shan and I are still new at this and have lots to learn, so I hope you can bear with us until we can get it right.

Anime isn't easily available in Australia, and having read some of the posts, I've realised that there's a hell of a lot that I still don't know, but so far the top 5 anime for me would have to be Bleach, Inuyasha, The Wallflower, Ayashi No Ceres, and Fushigi Yugi. I'm not into video games but I like reading, writing, and computers. Having said that, I haven't had much experience with graphic programs.

Hey, I'm Shan. It's a pleasure to meet you all. I'd have to say my five favourite anime would be Bleach, Naruto, Inuyasha, Fairy Tail and Vampire Knight, though I also really, really like a lot more other anime. My five top video games would have to be the Final Fantasy franchise, the Elder Scrolls franchise, Saints Row, Need for Speed and Call of Duty. I'm into singing, dancing, and reading. I also love to write. I've done a bit of graphics work, and when I say a bit, I mean a bit. School work kinda grahics work.

Well, I suppose we better wrap this up. Thanks for taking the time to read this, we really appreciate it. Good-bye! ---For now, at least.---

• 2 weeks later...

A mother and daughter duet, :beauty: One of the first things i found out after joining is alot of the member here have a "myanimelist.net" account. I thought that i had watched a lot of anime but until i saw theirs i was blown away... so i can feel for ya when you say that you want to watch more!!! Gotta love ichigo tho!!! cheers, welcome, and enjoy your stay!!!:hungry: