game of thrones spoilers

shyguysteve

what family will win the game of thrones?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. what family will win the game of thrones?

• Stark (Wolf)
    • Baratheon (Lion)
    • Lannister (Stag)
    • Targaryen (Dragon)
    • other.

hey there,.... nice topic

Not Spoiler

i haven't seen the series but i have read the books, as per the last book "A Dance With Dragons" i think "Daenerys Targaryen" might take over westeros and take to the throne.

don't worry "George R. R. Martin" hasn't finished writing yet, for now he has two more books in line for the series

"The Winds of Winter" and "A Dream of Spring" may be he will finish with these two or write some more.

may be some other family will come into existence and take to he throne

• 1 year later...

I have read the books, and watched the series.

I think either the Starks or Targaryens would be best for the realm. Baratheons would probably be my next choice, though I'm not thrilled about it. As to who is actually going to get the throne, it could be that the Lannisters keep it; because hey, nice guys finish last, right?

And job makes a good point: maybe some other family will rise and take the throne. Though I think that would upset a lot of fans, haha.

As for the next season, I hope it's fantastic (and why wouldn't it be?) because the third book was my favorite of the series.

• Like 1

I don't know the answer to your first question, unfortunately.

I think the show does the books justice. I mean, obviously there are going to be differences, but most if the time the show is just enough different to keep it interesting. Not to mention, it's one if my favorite series as well and it's fantastic to see it brought to life.

Edited by poetictragedy

• 4 weeks later...

hey there,.... nice topic

Not Spoiler

i haven't seen the series but i have read the books, as per the last book "A Dance With Dragons" i think "Daenerys Targaryen" might take over westeros and take to the throne.

don't worry "George R. R. Martin" hasn't finished writing yet, for now he has two more books in line for the series

"The Winds of Winter" and "A Dream of Spring" may be he will finish with these two or write some more.

may be some other family will come into existence and take to he throne

I hope there will more books to come because at the end of book 5, there are a lot of characters unaccounted for like Bran, Rickon, Arya and many more. A Dance With Dragons sounds very incomplete to me, but I guess that's because I want to know how the series will end. 

I think judging on characters and personalities, I agree with Poet (that's you, poetictragedy) that a Stark or Targaryen would be good for the throne, either Bran or Daenerys because they are unlike their forefathers and might actually change the whole system of ruling the seven kingdoms (or what's left of them).