Rin

Deeeesha

• 4 months later...
Does anyone actually knows what happens to Rin I'm up to episode 237 in shippuden and I don't read manga does anyone know??

I will give the answer in a spoiler.

Rin is assumed to have died, as Kakashi has indicated that all those close to him were dead and the fact that he lamented on how he failed to protect her. This would later be confirmed during Kakashi's dying moments as he was going to see Minato, Obito, and Rin.

I hope you don't have any confusion regarding this topic any more.

I will give the answer in a spoiler.

Rin is assumed to have died, as Kakashi has indicated that all those close to him were dead and the fact that he lamented on how he failed to protect her. This would later be confirmed during Kakashi's dying moments as he was going to see Minato, Obito, and Rin.

I hope you don't have any confusion regarding this topic any more.

Yeah i totally agree. Kakashi did say that he lost everyone he loves.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Anyone notice if she wore a clan symbol in the kakashi chronicals?

The Inuzuka clan, one question remains why she doesn't have a canine parther like Akamaru

Also in fanfictions that I have read (Note: Fanfiction meaning possible theories done in a story format), that Rin is part of the hidden group in the ANBU that are believed to be dead. So this maybe true or not

As I stated before this a theory if Rin is still alive, because she could have faked her death or not

• 2 weeks later...

Well if Tobi continues to play mind games with Kakashi,then we might get some more info on Kakashi's past with this War arc

YES!, this is a possibility from chapter 594. I could totally see that happening

Naruto%20594%20-%2013.png

Edited by vcxz

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...