Hinata vs. Neji and why you think he/she would win.

lemmingllama

Who would win in a fight?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win in a fight?

• Shippuden Hinata
    • Original Series Neji
    • Too hard to tell

Who would win in a fight, Hinata from Shippuden or Neji from original series? To argue for both sides, Hinata has gotten stronger over the years and became a chuunin. However, Neji is the genius of the Hyuuga clan and mastered advanced techniques through sheer inntution. Additionally, he was able to spar with the head of the Hyuuga clan near the end of the original series.

As much as I like Hinata as a character, I'd have to root for Genin Neji over Chuunin Hinata. Neji at that time simply fought at too high a level for even Chuunin Hinata to withstand. About the only way that Chuunin Hinata is better than Neji is that her Byakugan can see further: ten miles versus Neji's 800 metres.

Of course, this all hinges on the fact that either Hinata doesn't know how to activate Neji's seal or does know but will never do so. If ever she did, she'd come out the clear winner.

Neji, duh, he's unbeatable, unless you're Naruto.

Neji is not unbeatable. If you recall, he was almost killed just because one guy could hide away from him. So he gets beaten badly by long range people.

Its a tough choice, given the circumstances, but im gonna have to go with neji, like the above, he can just transform into naruto and shed be on the ground (Especially if neji had naruto cloth-less XD)

Would Neji ever transform into Naruto? Honestly? Because Neji is a proud person and wouldnt transform into Naruto even if it would win him the fight and he would otherwise lose

definately neji he is pure genius, hinata has grown but so has neji. besides he has to much pride to allow hinata to surpass him

---------- Post added at 09:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 AM ----------

It is a 50-50 call. The moves that Hinata displayed in Shippuuden were already mastered by Neji in the original series except for the gentle Lion fist. But I think that Hinata would win coz 2 and a half years of training is a huge advantage for her.

i take it you think that neji was sitting down doing nothing all that time:haha:

definately neji he is pure genius, hinata has grown but so has neji. besides he has to much pride to allow hinata to surpass him

i take it you think that neji was sitting down doing nothing all that time:haha:

If you read the first post, its Original series Neji against Shippuden Hinata. So Hinata gets an extra 2 years of training

• 3 weeks later...
I think Hinata would own even if they were both shippuden

How did you come up with that conclusion please elaborate. In Shippuuden series Neji has already become a Jounin and

in the current manga, he is leading an entire Hyuga branch in the 4th Shinobi World War which includes Hinata as his subordinate.