Requiem's Call[Survival Horror]

xAaronx

Chapter 10 | Forbidden Weapons Part I

Aaron and Lisa wake up in a dark room with only a candle lighting up the room, The two stand up and walk towards the door only to see that its been locked from the outside. They turn to see a small group of people who look like they've been here a few days.

Aaron:"Looks like we won't be going anywhere.."

Lisa:"Yeah, Maybe the military saw our boat on their radar."

Aaron:"I don't think they'd use force unless we resisted..." He rubbed his face that still had a mark from the butt of that rifle.

Man:"Well your partially correct.. This IS a military cruiser, the crew on board are a rogue group trying to weaponize this virus, most of the crew who resisted were "Test Subjects" We don't know if they killed them or stored them on the ship..." The man spoke while walking out of the shadows.

Aaron:"I take it you've been here awhile."

Man:"Yes Sadly, We were trying to escape to Alaska from D.C., We took a commercial jet in a neighboring state but we were ordered down in Washington then transported to this ship, after the ships rebellion we were captured and locked in here.

Oh yes before I forget my name is Maxwell Verges, The 2 girls behind me are my daughters Alicia and Marie."

Aaron:"It's nice to meet you, My names Aaron Sohm, my friend here is named Lisa Walker."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part I ended.

I will post the profiles of the new characters soonish.

Really very sorry on my slow updates, I've been swamped with FFXIII-2, Looking for work, and other household stuff.

I will continue writing this but atm my time is very taken up X.x;

---------------

Profiles Updated Added profiles of Maxwell, Alicia, and Marie

Please note that their character's will develop later on and their profiles will be added to later on as the group gets closer