Any way to make a online video player for my website?

cloud1414

Can you make em bigger without it messing up now?

*edit*

Hey, I notice if it hit refresh it adds another view to the view count.

So if I hit refresh 15 times, it would add 15 views, although I didn't actually view the video.. O.o

Might want to look into that, dunno.

If you have tons of video's, might wanna make separate pages for them or at least only put a certain amount per page.

Well since you already have gotten it started cloud don't give up. As far as the video being small, don't really matter as long as the full screen button works lol. Say what yall think about adding music and music videos as something new for multimedia?? You could even have it set up by genre.

• 2 months later...

Just bumping the thread to let you know I gave up on jw player since it gave me so many problems editing the xml and everything as just too complicated. But i found a great site then youtube, its called Blip.tv, people said its way better then youtube and so far i love how it works :D everything is so simple, and everything it so clean and user friendly, so im going to be using this for my videos for now on unless they hit me with copyright strikes like youtube did DX

yeah i do

http://ajproductions.blip.tv

looks alot more professional than youtube, and if i get alot of views they will pay me because im letting them advertise on my videos. so yeah thats a plus hahaha XD

the videos wll look alittle compressed because i ripped the flvs off of youtube XD haha but once i make more they will look alot better