1. 1. What Type Of Gamer Are You?

• Occasional Gamer
    • Frequent Gamer
    • Addicted-Obsessive Gamer
    • RPG-Only Gamer
    • Fanboy/Fangirl Gamer
    • Not-At-All Gamer
    • Bit-Of-Everything Gamer

~~~ Frequent Gamer: You probably find yourself at the keyboard of a computer or holding a console remote of some kind on a daily basis. However you do balance all of this out by having a 'life' on the side.

I used to be more of the obsessive type a while ago but now gaming is not everything, I like almost every type of game, specially FPS and platforms, but I love racing as well, my family says that sometimes I play too much but I think a couple of hours a day is totally fine as long as I have a social life (online gaming does not count) and do other things as well…

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Occasional gamer, i guess. Previously when I was 12-13 years I used to love games. I still love them, but not so much that they become an obsession. I guess, this is what is called teenage :)

I love mostly RPG's and strategic games like Pokemon, Digimon, Age of Empires, Final Fantasy, Summon Night etc.

~~~ Bit-Of-Everything Gamer:

http://raptr.com/Lord0Link/about

but a.t.m I mostly play FPS,raching,fighting games and if I feel like it I play guitar rhythm games but I pretty suck at those now that I have a job becuase my hands hurt after 2 songs on expert/dragonforce and I don't wanne go to work with ff'ed up hands

Edited by Lord0Link

~~ Bit-Of-Everything Gamer: Consider this the 'Other' choice. You are more or less undefined when compared to the other available selections. In this case, please explain what type of gamer you are and how it's different from other choices.

I play everything except sports games really...and I suck at racing games. I like playing the games I just tend to have severe Gamer Rage...>.>

Went with bit of everything because even though I'm a frequent gamer on the weekdays... its hardcore gaming sessions on the weekends.

Mainly focus on many flavors of RPG, but I do have a mix of strategy, puzzle, FPS, and twitchy bullet hell style games to choose from. Well that and a number of insanely hard tower defense games!

• 2 weeks later...

Addicted-obsessed gamer.

I play to the point my wife had to help me find a limit.

I am the kind of gamer I can bore people on sheer details from over analysis of the game. I am a spader, and a very proud one, but I do have a life that snuck up on me :P.

Even with limitations on my times and days.

I would be very much proud to say I am an avid and dedicated gamer.

My wife if it came to a closest I think she would honestly answer a fangirl or occassional gamer.

She is a fan of the Sims, and loved the Sonic series, but will play the Nintendo she finds xbox, and playstation to have no titles of interest to her.

I'm the kind of gamer that plays and finishes the game without walkthroughs, then plays it again because of wanting to complete everything.

I usually play adventure and action games, I also like rpgs.

I'm also not an everyday player but I tend to get addicted to some games and lose sleep because of it.

I am a mix of a "bit-of-everthing-gamer" and "addictive-obsessive-gamer" Playing games is my hobby, have been playing them for 16 of my 19 years, and I also semi fall under the RPG heading as well, I absolutely love my fantasy games. And the only games I don't play are the sports games, can't stand them.

• 1 month later...