The worthy rematch!

shyguysteve

I honestly didn't know what to search the tags.

Who should be allowed a rematch in Naruto?

example the 1st hokage and the elder Madara. (since madara learns the wood style jutsu and awakens the rinnegan this would be epic)

this is not a serious discussion, you don't have to be 100% accurate with character ability and prowess.

even though madara learns new trick before he dies, it doesn't mean he could handle a rematch. its another "what if" situation.

or garaa vs rock lee I don't think I see them fight again.

itachi and sasuke

the 3rd and orochimaru

all the akatsuki fights (I still hate they all lose to teenagers)

jiraiya, tsunade and orochimaru

kimmimaru and garaa

Pain and jiraiya

B. and sasuke

Lady mizukage and sasuke

and so on down the lists of fights seen in the naruto series.

Honestly, all of gaara's fights should be rematched. Gaara vs rock lee would be really good to see in shippuden, gaara as kazekage vs kimmimaru when he isnt sick would be awesome too. Gaara vs deidara when they arent near his village would be nice. And personally, I would love to see a rock lee vs neji when they were at the chuunin exams.

I just want to see how Hidan and Kakuzo defeated the two-tails jinchuriki. At first They were being beaten up when she unleashed her tailed beast and then in the next episode we see Hidan doing some kind of ritual and Kakuzo complaining that it shouldn't have taken so long. That's just ridiculous!

• 1 month later...

I would say jiraiya and pain especially if jiraiya knew pains abilities in the second fight. pain would get whooped.

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

I would also like to see the fights between akatsuki and the jinchurriki. Just to see how they beat all of them.