Random Talk.

Talena Mae

Oh god yes! I can't wait to play it, I've been waiting so long because I'm too cheap to pay for online games (I.E.: Xbox live & WoW) but now that it's free I'm soo excvited to finally get to play it.

Next is going to be Phantasy Star Online 2, they're going to finnish transelating the first few patches of the game come next month or so. It originally was going to be JP only but with the MASSIVE influx of american players, it made it really hard for any one to play. They even made 20 extra server channels on it because it was so over populated! And this was only the BETA! Imagine how bad it is now that the official game was released. : ]

I still think that a Xenogears MMORPG would be totally epic. As long as it were handled properly. (IE: Not a WoW clone with giant robots)

On SWTOR, at the moment I have one character, a Jedi Consular padawan still stuck on Tython within the Begeron colony server. And I have to say... the republic intro movie was AWESOME!

• Like 1

I'm happy to say that I've driven in an asshole's car and it was scary ^^. Hell we were late by like 20 minutes one time though and we got to the place 10 minutes early o.O'''. He did have a self modified car though so there's a reason why he was able to avoid collisions :P.