Rant Of The Koga II (Rated PG-13)

Koga

Over a year ago, I did a rant which was long as hell....and it was accidentally deleted so that's why you don't see the 1st one. What this is is a gieant ass post of me talking about what's been going on with me while I've been away. And yes..there shall be walls of text. So..here we go.

A lot has went on since the last rant, both good and bad. School, g/f, parents, and dumbasses. After passing my classes during the spring school year. I felt weight lifted off my soldiers for the summer. 2 months prior, I hooked up with a girl I met through a friend. I was also unemployed. So after the semester I went searching for a job and ended up at Applebee's...and I'm still there today. I also just tried to relax and enjoy my summer as mch as I could. And I pretty much did that. August came quick and it was time for me to start my last year of college. I took Network Administration and it wasn't too hard..except the hands-on tests which sometimes had stuff we didn't know and had to look up...which really wasted time during the test and nearly killed me....especially when it was an all or nothing test. 20% =VERY BAD! I managed to get passed that and got certified. But things went downhill from there. My mom began to trip hard using the car...that she GAVE me for graduating high school. I can't remember why. But it began to cause problems between me and my girl at times...to the point were she lmost begans to blame me. My g/f didn't have a car at the time so I was helping her get to work so she could get her own, which she eventually did. But then my mom was on some BS and said I had to ask to use the car. F YOU WOMAN!! Why should I ask to use a car that you gave me as a damn gift. What kind of gift is that. I'll tell you, its TRASH! My g/f had to catch the bus home. It was fine at 1st but then it got cold outside. And I could do nothing to help hr. That caused me to begin to hate me mom. And if any of you read my last rant, you already know her and I had problems. I hated how she tried to control my life. That caused us to get into it because I'd rather kill myself and go to hell than let someone here on the stupid planet control my life like I'm some puppet. So crap only got worse from there.

*Intermission!*

When the refund came back from the school it went to my mom. And I gave it to her. But she said she didn't remember me giving it to her and took $400+ from me. Yes, I was pissed! So I took that shit back. And then this bitch kicks me out of the house...again. It still got worse. After hearing both of our sides, everyone looked at me like I was the damn villian. I couldn't believe it. She takes from me, I take back, and I'M....the bad guy? My anger shot through the roof. I couldn't believe they were takin her side. They weren't even in the middle, you know, neutral. After that yes, there will always be a place in my that hates my mother. I don't care if that don't sound right. I'm done trying to please people anyway. You try to be a nice person and here's the God Damn reward. I also left my church afterwards because I didn't want to hear their mouths too because I was actually going to slap the next person who took her side with a hammer. No joke, I was that pissed. I returned home to finish school. That and my g/f was all that mattered to me at that point. Not my mom, not my good for nothing father, no one and nothing. But crap still went wrong...and now its me and my girl.

*Intermission again*

My mom was hurt that I didn't show up to Thanksgiving dinner. I didn't care. She could kiss my ass. Christmas rolled around and my g/f was going to go to Atlanta to see her mom for the holidays and wanted me to go with her. I had looked forward to going. She wanted me to ask my mom and go through other stuff to get prepared. My mom wanted me to stay for Christ mas and wouldn't let me go. I told my g/f and asked if she could wait just one day for me since she didn't have the tickets yet. She refused and went without me. I was bothered for 2 reasons. The main reason is because I didn't have much money at the time. She told me she never spent Christmas with a b/f and wanted to. So I wanted to give her that. It was all I could give at the time. 2nd reason was when I had the chance to go out of town but she couldn't, I stayed with her. Her mother knew of the situation and said she wouldn't mind waiting one day either. So I wasn't happy on Christmas at all. I was without my woman and with my mom, who I didn't want to be around. After that I stopped putting her before myself, but it wasn't just because of that. There were many time over the months before that she's wants me to do things for and put her 1st, but she wouldn't do it for me. So after Christmas, I told her straight up how I felt and told her that if she couldn't do what she asked of me, she won't get it in return.

Ok, I'm tired of typing. Part II coming soon.

• 1 month later...
Are we to give you advise or did you just want to let that out? Advise will be given if asked for :)

You can do whatever you want. He just posts a rant from time to time to let go of the stress by ranting.

*glad to see this time it has paragraphs instead of a wall of text lol*

Anyways sorry to hear about that Koga.

I love my mom, but sometimes she can be a pain in the ass and I will always hate her for what she has done in the past.. but at the same time she is my mom and I can't help but love her for some reason.

Haven't really bothered with relationships in a while. It's hard to find any decent women around here that actually gives a damn about anything besides themselves or money. Most women I know either cheat, lie, or are just bitchy.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yea, it just me telling about crap I go through...and I have much more which includes a cheating bitch who I actually cared for.... besides the part II. I'm just ready for things to look up for me for real. I'm far more depressed nowadays compared to before. Makes me not want to do anything at all. OMG have I become emo? o.O I'll post part II, in this thread of course, some time this week.

• 4 months later...