arcade games vs todays

shyguysteve

sometimes I think people focus more on how a game will look instead of how it will play or how fun it will be, some new games hit and miss but not always. I like the old arcade games like Castlevania and Mario, their simple fun, challenging and have replay value, sometimes. I haven't played a new game in over a year I think, but that's only because I don't have the money to feed my Xbox 360.

sometimes I think people focus more on how a game will look instead of how it will play or how fun it will be, some new games hit and miss but not always. I like the old arcade games like Castlevania and Mario, their simple fun, challenging and have replay value, sometimes. I haven't played a new game in over a year I think, but that's only because I don't have the money to feed my Xbox 360.

thats true about newer games.

but i really miss the interaction and challenge people bring to an arcade games high score list.

and the old joke of people typing in "ass" as initials.

I LOVE THE OLD ARCADE GAMES, I REMEMBER THE THRILL OF GOING TO THE ARCADE WHEN I WAS A YOUNG WHIPPER SNAPPER, I HAVE MAME ON COMPUTER SO I CAN PLAY ALL THE CLASSIC GAMES, I ALSO LOVE THE 2D GAMES WITH 3D GRAPHICS THAT ARE AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD ON XBOX LIVE AND PSN NETWORK, I HAVE A TON OF GAMES FOR BOTH. THE GAMES OF TODAY HAVE NICE GRAPHICS BUT NOT A LOT OF GAMEPLAY, YOU CAN BEAT MOST GAMES IN A FEW DAYS AND FOR 60 DOLLARS THAT GAMES COST THESE DAYS ITS NOT WORTH IT UNLESS ITS A ROLEPLAY OR RACING GAME.

• 4 weeks later...