What game will you be getting next?

mintymilk

Eeeeee................Persona 4 Arena released. Now I'm just waiting on it to come down to where I live. Or...*crosses fingers* a PSN Version. :D

Dark_Angel, Prototype 2 was so much fun. They really balanced the gameplay out this time....but they removed a lot of excess powers Mercer had.

Ah k cool, I wanted to play as Mercer again actually but I'm sure this new guy will be good too

If you buy the game and get the radnet dlc thing...you can do a bunch of extra challenges that can reward you with Alex's skin.

I'm not sure though, but I believe it's available straight via dlc.

The new guy wasn't so bad. I enjoyed playing with him. Sure he suffers the 1-Dimensional syndrome but there was this one part ....with a keyboard. Lol

I know I am getting Guild Wars the minute it pops out, even though I got jipped on the beta release, and a few other things. Won't care as long as they give me my headband without a fight.

LOL, you are also getting some other game too at the same time...since Guild Wars comes out the day before your B-day....but I ain't telling you what I be getting you. -hush hush- >.> -sneakily gets things-

• 5 weeks later...

It would seem the next game I am getting is Borderlands 2. At first I was not going to pre-order this game as the first game was fun, it just didn't feel as fun as I would like it to. Don't get me wrong it was a good game, I just felt like it could have been more. But I have seen some of the latest trailer for BL 2 and I must say it is shapping up to be that game I had hoped for in BL 1.

Res evil 6, Im thinking of getting Op racoon city too just to see what its like, i watched some youtube vids and it looks okay

the main reason people say the game is bad is cuz people go in expecting a RE game when capcom's soul purpose was to break away from from RE and make something "different" so just keep that in mind and you "might" like it alittle lol