Vivi is BACK IN BLACK

Vivi Kailo

Oh, yes. Remember me? I used to haunt Forgotten Memories. I got bored with dead forums everywhere and went of to deviantART and *Gasp* chatrooms. Scary, huh? So anyway, I decided, y'know, it's about time I went back to the ol' Forgotten Mem. turned new forum. (That means Kametsu) So here I am. I can thank Koby-san's friend request for reminding me, too. Thanks a ton, boss.

So, a little itty bitty paragraph or five update on me. I've gone through my Kingdom Hearts phase and moved on to Death note, to Devil May Cry, Death Note, Naruto, Death Note, Naruto, and finally Death Naruto Cry. Basically I bounced from one thing back to Death Note, then settled on Death Note, Naruto and DMC all at once, with DMC at the forefront of it all currently. If I start squealing about Vergil and Nero, you'll know why.

Anyway, back to what I was talking about at first. I am back, and ready to rock the forum again.

Everyone beware. Vivi's back in Kametsu.

Oh, yes. Remember me? I used to haunt Forgotten Memories. I got bored with dead forums everywhere and went of to deviantART and *Gasp* chatrooms. Scary, huh? So anyway, I decided, y'know, it's about time I went back to the ol' Forgotten Mem. turned new forum. (That means Kametsu) So here I am. I can thank Koby-san's friend request for reminding me, too. Thanks a ton, boss.

So, a little itty bitty paragraph or five update on me. I've gone through my Kingdom Hearts phase and moved on to Death note, to Devil May Cry, Death Note, Naruto, Death Note, Naruto, and finally Death Naruto Cry. Basically I bounced from one thing back to Death Note, then settled on Death Note, Naruto and DMC all at once, with DMC at the forefront of it all currently. If I start squealing about Vergil and Nero, you'll know why.

Anyway, back to what I was talking about at first. I am back, and ready to rock the forum again.

Everyone beware. Vivi's back in Kametsu.

Death Note was great. If you like it, I'd recommend you watch Code Geass and Gundam 00. In my opinion all three of those are pretty similar in terms of characters intellect and strategies for victory in their goal for world peace or dominance in war, lol.

Friend Request.. lol.. welcome back Vivi, it's great to see you have returned. Hope you enjoy it here and stick around.

LOL.. Only kinda?

Koga's been busy, EO just recently (like today) came back, Riku came back because of friend request and he PM me but I dunno if he is sticking around, and everyone else.. well see for yourself who might still be around and the bunch of new faces that have came (and some that have went) since your last visit. =P

For Koby: Well, I shall hope to see everyone at least once while I'm here, so, as I used to, I'll visit everywhere at least once, and be here almost all the time. ^_^

For Mitz: Thank you, I'm sure you and I will get along. (If I don't get too crazy, that is.) ;p

For EO: Yeah, I understand that. My brother-in-law is in the Air Force, so I barely get to talk to him, or my sister, because they're busy with life and such (Not to mention WoW).

For Amrehlu: Well then, for starters, I love your avvy and sig. Those are cool. ^_^ and second, thanks! I love meeting the new guys on the forum, and my profound apologies if I ever accidentally call you "kid". I picked it up from Dante. Vergil and Nero = epic win. @_@ I love those two.

Thanks, made them in paint, just cropped pieces out of a manga, Gamerz Heaven (The character's name is Grim Reaper), and made them the right size. (I wish I could use something more advanced then Paint *heavy sigh*)

Eh, I wouldn't mind being called kid, it would be something akin to a nickname, and I've never had one before.

I wanna lick both of them (Vergil and Nero) even if it got me killed, it would totally be worth it. Then maybe I can come back as one of the lust demons and get killed again, and freed from eternal damnation?

welcome back dude. :D hope you enjoy your stay blah blah have fun blah blah...you get the point... i really need to get a home computer so i can start looking into more animes....maybe id have more to talk about...i feel so out of the loop... (for those of you who werent aware i only get on during school hours which for me are 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.)

• 4 weeks later...