Monad-Gnostis

The games you never beat.

Try beating the Megaman battle network series with all cards in the database :beat_brick:

It's impossible (unless you cheat), even if you cheat, many cards end up with garbled data .

Without cheating, I can complete it with 70-76% cards found usually (Cyberbeast Falzar)

Is this including grinding in the areas where certain cards drop, so that you can get them all? normally if you grind enough then you can get those cards that have a 0.01% chance of dropping in one area

I never got around to beating FF6. To this day I still can't figure out why I stopped playing it, I got to the very last place and just stopped playing. I have tried playing it again but something always comes up and I stop playing it. I guess it's just not ment to be...

A little real life game called "Life", because in the end you still die regardless of how you play it. As you can see that is the toughest game you can ever play.

LOL... Ok on topic,

I never finished Amnesia The Dark Descent. Too scary Lol.

Has anyone played the Xbox live arcade game, Super Meat Boy? I've 100%'d it but man that was one of the hardest things i've ever done. i finished the game with 14,000 Deaths.

Kingdom Hearts (lost interest towards the end and already knew how it ended /shrug)

Resident Evil 4

Katamari Damacy

Luminous Arc

Pokemon SoulSilver

Pokemon White

Tales of Symphonia (HATED IT OMG. Why does everyone say it's good?)

I cant seem to complete any Bathesda games like Oblivion, Fallout 3, Skyrim. They are too long too large, its a plus in a sense. But once i get obsessed with installing / finding mods for these games, i stop 'play' ing them lol :D