Who do you like better: Goku or Luffy??

Phenomex95

Who do you like better: Son Goku [DragonBall-Z-GT] or Monkey D. Luffy [One Piece]??  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like better: Son Goku [DragonBall-Z-GT] or Monkey D. Luffy [One Piece]??

• Goku
    • Monkey D. Luffy

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought this was gonna be another Goku vs... somebody in a fight thread... and was like.... whats the point.. lol.

Honestly.. not really sure which one I like better than the other one. Probably Luffy because his character seems more fleshed out and developed. All Goku did was get massively strong through his series but his character never really seemed to grow or develop really.

im with koby on this one. Goku just followed a patern. fight starts, goku isnt there.... busy training. comes back kicks ass. next enemy apears, goku isnt strong enough, goes and trains while the others have to take on these insanely stong enemies. Goku comes back, once again kicks ass. Luffy has never really been "stronger" than his oponents. Then of course there are the epicly funny moment that luffy has.

Luffy is definitly my choice.

• 6 years later...