32 members have voted

1. 1. How many episodes you watch per week

• 30 or less
    • 31-40
    • 41-50
    • 51-60
    • 61-70
    • 70+

If you have a blu-ray player you should buy your anime from Amazon cause America gets their anime cheap as in comparison to us Aussies. But if you do, make sure to check the region code cause most are region free but some are still locked to region A cause production companies are still very stingy- naturally

I dont have a Blu-ray player and i might have to look into amazon ive only heard good things about it, though as you said I should check the region code for the animes to make sure im getting the aussie region.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is this a school week or a vacation week? School weeks I can pretty much get 2 to 4 episodes in a day, although if I put my mind to it I can get around 7 and if I have cross country practice it's about 2. During vacation weeks, I pretty much watch about 56 episodes a week, give or take 10. Depends on what I'm doing.

To be honest, I don't really keep track. Although sometimes I can do a (short) series a week if it's interesting.

• 8 years later...