What gaming system do you have?

Anonymous

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just have a Wii, I had a sex box but I gave it to my brother and I also had a Sega but I gave that to my friend Brooke. Lol right after I gave away the Sega I found out the guy I like LOVES Sega but I thought he already knew I had it. Then I was like fuck... I wish I told you and just gave it to you. I bought it for $40 with 6 games, 2 sonic games.

Oh yes I also have a DSXL, it's practically brand new and I barely use it. I have FF4 and a few other games for it

Most of the old dinosaurs I play on my Xbox via Emulation, such as Genesis/SNES/Gameboy and the like, but as for physical consoles/handhelds that I still possess:

~ PSX

~ PS2

~ PS3

~ PSP

~ Xbox

~ Xbox 360 (albeit Red Ring of Death’d; paid someone to fix it, no good. Fixed it myself…and no good again after a few weeks. Just have to call it a loss and shell out for a new Elite).

~ Sega Saturn (emulation pretty much sucks, so not too long back I tracked one down).

~ Gamecube

~ DS

I’ve yet to bother with a Nintendo Wii, although I’ll have to at some point for the few exclusive RPGs and non-kiddy/gimmick games. My PC is pretty good for gaming but would probably struggle with the newest games.