re:Death, a KALS Short [short story]

Anras Rune

This story came about because of the sadistic undertones I noticed in recent animes and media...but meh, who cares as far as the execution goes.... We should be fine, this is my next short to give the good peoples of Kametsu! I hope the jump between 1st and 3rd person that is present in this story does not confuse folks...

"You wonder where your God comes from? We are your new God. We begin the trials, we begin the battles. We are the people that made you as you are. We; the Office that controls you, we ask, do you want life? Or Death?"

This is an original KALS work. KALS is the group dedicated to renewing and reinvigorating Kametsu's ailing Art and Literature section. We will be posting a wide variety of original shorts. In some cases, if the strory is popular we will introduce character sign-ups where you can post your own character for a continuation of the short. So..... PLEASE COMMENT!

Edited by Emotional Outlet