Que about stacking items from market.

Diablo

I was checking out the thread http://forums.kametsu.com/showthread.php?t=11470&highlight=color+user+title , in this Renzourin has mentioned that items do stack with each other, so does it mean that if I want to buy "Bold Colored Usertitle"(Worth 5000 Gil), I can buy "Bold Usertitle"(Worth 800 Gil) + "Colored Usertitle"(Worth 3000 Gil) = 3800 Gil instead?

Maybe. To be honest I haven't really played around with it much so it might be true. Considering the limited things you can buy, I never have any use for any of my Gil which I assume most others don't either. For the most part the only thing it's used for is so people can change their usernames without bugging the admins constantly as it use to get annoying getting several requests a week. I'd love to be able to add more stuff but it'd require some rather experienced coding and ideas for what could be done. So yeah I really don't know if it'll stack or not, you can try it and see though.

Maybe. To be honest I haven't really played around with it much so it might be true. Considering the limited things you can buy, I never have any use for any of my Gil which I assume most others don't either. For the most part the only thing it's used for is so people can change their usernames without bugging the admins constantly as it use to get annoying getting several requests a week. I'd love to be able to add more stuff but it'd require some rather experienced coding and ideas for what could be done. So yeah I really don't know if it'll stack or not, you can try it and see though.

I wouldn't have mind trying but I want to save some Gil for name change upgrade. So if that Bold Usertitle + Colored Usertitle thing works then I would have bought those two upgrades right away.