Sign in to follow this  
Lenalee33

What Online Free Games do You Play?

I generally play Atlantica, Grand Chase, Elsword, and Dragon Nest nowadays.

However, Atlantica probably shouldn't be considered free with it's terrible cash shop . . .

I used to play League of Legends but it has gotten stale for me. Maybe if they would give us something other than a new champion every 2-3 weeks then I would still play it.

League of legends. Far too much. Guess who I play as?

Garen's my fav character! : D too bad I stopped playing that game cause of BAD BAD BAD community.

for me It's All Points Bulletin(but my friend's haven't touched it in a long time), Vindictus(Hell yeah!), Team Fortress 2(just recently), and Spiral Knights(but no one plays it anymore and I broke up with my ex that did). I just bought a bunch of other games during the steam summer sale I play more though

is Facebook game considered into online games?

well, Facebook is online so the game inside is online game too, eh? :P

by Online they mean multiplayer. Runescape in web browser would count but not facebook

The good games are game where are much people so i would say : Silkroad online, Aruarose

And League Of Legends awesome games and all free to play maby warrock but its not my can't of game that i realy liked to play

I've played all kinds of free mmorpg like RO, Mabinogi, Fiesta, etc. Currently, however, I've been mainly playing Eden Eternal and sometimes DOMO.