Best of Naruto Shippuden ... Pain Arc

Nero D. Ace

This has gotta be the most AWESOME Naruto Shippuden AMV I've ever seen. The amount of effects, transitions and distorts the guy has put into this is mind-boggling. It's also one of the best timed AMV's out there as well.

WARNING

Contains major spoilers from the anime till the Pain Arc. Thou hasth been warneth.

R5_QZbG87LM

This has gotta be the most AWESOME Naruto Shippuden AMV I've ever seen. The amount of effects, transitions and distorts the guy has put into this is mind-boggling. It's also one of the best timed AMV's out there as well.

WARNING

Contains major spoilers from the anime till the Pain Arc. Thou hasth been warneth.

QZbG87LM

Omg that's totally epic, the guy managed to compress all that fangasm material into the word "borked".....My life has changed.

oh fuck i'm gonna multiquote this beauty to make it stay like this for centuries to come

and OMG all teh spoilers!

On the side note, it's probably the drawbacks of browsing without a monitor, eh Iki

and smth tells me he means thisall the warnings Iki presented are still working

R5_QZbG87LM

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

WARNING

R5_QZbG87LM

:sure: wow That video is nice , I hope I can make one like that :look_down:

• 2 years later...