Kametsu Khronicle Issue #6 [Mini]

RazorDan

ahem ...

"Apologies from the staff. Our HQ and printing press were blown up during the recent Superman VS. Doctor Doom battle (Yes, I know they're from different universes. Take it up with Stan Lee).

Anyways, this is just an apologetic note to inform that a new, more stable press has been built, capable of printing at a higher rate of 1 post per paper. Feel good knowing that all this was possible due to your taxes.

Thank you and we hope you continue to find joy in the false, yet amusing news we bring you every week."

- Iki

(Vice Editor)

ahem ...

"Apologies from the staff. Our HQ and printing press were blown up during the recent Superman VS. Doctor Doom battle (Yes, I know they're from different universes. Take it up with Stan Lee).

Anyways, this is just an apologetic note to inform that a new, more stable press has been built, capable of printing at a higher rate of 1 post per paper. Feel good knowing that all this was possible due to your taxes.

Thank you and we hope you continue to find joy in the false, yet amusing news we bring you every week."

- Iki

(Vice Editor)

LIES! ALL LIES! Sorry but my Vice Editor was forced against his will to write this, so please ignore it. In actual fact, my team are currently trapped in a volcano somewhere, and so when I rescue them, I will allow them a short break to recuperate before I post the next issue. It seems an evil super villain, who's identity is unknown, wants to stop the Khronicle publishing. Do not worry, his wish will never come true whilst I am Head Editor. See you soon!

RazorDan- HEAD Editor

Kro feels he should remind both editors, that should he not get working conditions he will blow up the head office as threatened. The ED-209 he has is now outfitted with a railgun to launch a nuke at the vplace. Cede to my demands of creating a harem for Kro's office or be destroyed.

That is all.

• 2 weeks later...