Gantz anime vs Gantz live action movie.

toby19

Gantz anime was sick but cut too short. i loved how kei wasnt affraid of dying but dying a virgin... classic haha. also i think we can agree that all anime has better character definition than the movies that get created after.

The Gantz movie aint bad though it has all the stuff that it needs except kei see's himself as more of a superhero than a virgin trying to survive however i believe the next movie will go past the anime and into the manga which would be awesome to see kei and nishi try and take on the 100 point alien which is in the manga but not in the anime.

p.s. Kato is a bitch!

I haven't brought myself to watch the movie yet because I only have it in 720p English Dub and I hate watching a movie where the mouth movements don't sync up. Would like to find an English Subtitled version but haven't really bothered looking because I hear that compared to the Anime.. the movies suck. They removed everything that made Gantz actually Gantz and gave it a PG-13 rating? Seriously.. Gantz needs at least an R if not more. I wanna see blood, I wanna see tits, I wanna see the dog, I want the movie to keep everything intact and if it changes everything then I don't care to see it honestly.

I only hope that given this idea of making movies on it might actually spark a renewed interest in Animated the rest of the manga.

yea i got the english dubbed version from isohunt. trust me i know how bad live action movies can be i only got half way through avatar the last airbender and i was watching it at a mates house so it wasnt my download i was wasting thank god... that was bad. there is blood, no tits been a while since i watched it but i think theres no dog either they definetly made it less R rated than it should have been but at least the characters were asian like they were suppost to be unlike, dragonball. Gantz easily the best live action movie ive watched but thats not saying much. oh and i dunno if they gave it a PG-13 rating if so thats fucked. wait a minute death note was better than gantz and in my opinion the ending was better in the live action movie than the anime. i hated N.

I don't think it'll be easy finding an actress who'll let the dog do that to her ;D

Who said anything about it having to be real? It's not like they'd actually show in detail or anything and they've done far greater things when it comes to CG effects than that.