*Bows* The name is Amrehlu Blackdoom.

Citizenmanman

How did you find Forgotten Memories?

A friend of mine, badomen121211, is a member here, i believe his girlfriend made him join or something, in any case, and I saw him on the forum. After seeing him on it, I figured I would check it out, I need something to occupy my time when I am bored.

What RPG's have you played?

...probably a very used answer but,... the question is, which have i NOT played.

What RPG's do you like?

I enjoy anything that is a RPG... not a fan of FPS RPGs, but I can tolerate them.

What RPG's have you beaten?

See the answer for the question, "What RPG's have you played?" and switch it around to make sense for this question.

Do you do graphics? If so what graphic programs do you have?

I only wish i had a program to do so... I can make Avatars and Sigs. with paint...

Do you have any questions?

Why are these questions for people who newly arrive here so limited... there should be a far greater number of them.

Name: Amrehlu (Ahm-Ray-Loo)

Height: 6'5"

Experience: I have been on many RPG forums, I am an avid fan of RPing, and play D&D on a regular basis. I am an aspiring author, and write short-stories often. Blah, blah, blah...

Misc.: PM me if you wanna talk or something. My Y!IM is Amrehlu and my AIM (not on it often) Renkotsu666.

Haha, I love training on games. One of my favorite parts, but not as much fun as when you fight an optional boss that is horrifically powerful and you can barely stay alive for the entire 4 hour fight, but you finally take it down.

Best thing to do is set up your Gambits to work as effectively as possible at the moment, and just try to get some leveling done by letting the gambits do the work... might make it easier on you... just make sure everyone has a healing gambit on (if you have any) and than make sure they are all going to attack a single target... faster each one goes down, the less total damage you take.

=P those questions don't have to be answered, they are just there so that hopefully peoples intro will include more then a "hello or hi". lol.. Well I should change them up seeing how the forum changed so drastically. O.o Anyhow, I'm short on time at the moment. :/ Who isn't? xD Well, welcome to the forum, I do hope you enjoy it here. ^_^

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...