Well hmm this looks new

DarkZeke

Actually it's weird I don't know which I would rather have. It'd be nice to know that you were so big an influence on a place that they couldn't really function well without you. However it is a good thing when some place doesn't just die off because one person leaves.

hahha; people don't knw me as wlel as Ecks/EO because i wasn't as active as them. XD

i was just the gfx designer who got into fights with ppl when critiqueing their work. bahahah.

oh well; i don't mind if i'm noticed or not. I dont' have to popular at everything to succeed in life! ;D

hahha; people don't knw me as wlel as Ecks/EO because i wasn't as active as them. XD

Scoundrel! I shall not suffer such slander! I strongly suggest you stop slinging scurrilities!

I've never owned a sweater-vest and I've never seen a person in one outside of the media, so I question their existence. I do, however, possess a turtle-neck sweater that I wear on occasion.

It's okay, Shinji. I notice you. But only because you're in the way. You are a terrible window and an even worse door. You need to adopt a more rectangular shape and fill in the doorway properly.

I kinda remember a Shinji. but none the less it's good seeing you. And Koby you got that right we are all here simply because of Shade.*rolls eyes*

Damn Straight

so im not sure to take what you said about me as a complement or a bust

ill do a favor and say compliment. <3

i always noted shinji because he was awesome at graphics, and fun to talk to in the moments wen he wasnt to busy to talk to me on msn xD

yeah ive been trying to get ahold of ecks to tell him to get his ass back here too but hes not answering his phone X_X

i twied zeke *shrugs*