can any one recommend me any good anime

i really cant give you a huge list but i suggest you check out gintama, its rather funny, has next to no plot line and is utterly random. it currently doesnt have a dub ( i doubt it will for any foreseeable future). check out episodes 182-184 (they are my favorite). best comedic anime around. hope that helps you :)

I always liked watching Higurashi When They Cry. It's messed up anime filled with horror and mystery with some comedy thrown in here and there. Not sure if that's your thing but you mentioned harem so thought I'd throw that in there. Some scenes are very gruesome and gory but give it a try maybe you'll enjoy it?

You like ecchi, action, and comedy huh? . . . heheh . . . You and I would get along well maybe.

Here's some stuff you might like -

Ikki Tousen - although seasons 3 and 4 weren't great the 1st is really good and imo the 2nd was borderline epic. I think you'll absolutely love this anime. It has everything you mentioned you like.

Tenjou Tenge - although the ending was incomplete, it's awesome

Kenichi - lots of action and comedy, with a few minor ecchiness/perv moments

Queen's Blade - tons of ecchi and action and maybe a little comedy

YuYu Hakusho - watch in dubs!! No ecchi, but lots of epic action and some very funny script lines

I'm into the whole martial arts theme in case you haven't noticed. If that's not your thing, I'm not sure if you'll like these or not.

• 4 weeks later...