Osama bin Laden killed in Pakistan

Koby

The US had been watching the place for 6 months. It wasn't exactly a posh mansion estate. It's run down with trash everywhere. The Bin Ladens only occupied the top apartment. So there's some semblance of being in hiding. It's not as if he was going outside and waving to neighbors while picking up the paper.

Putting heads on spikes and inciting more hate isn't the answer, we should just quietly move on to the next target.

Taliban and al-Qaeda have announced that the Pakistani government is their first target and the USA their second. IMO they should of captured him alive, now he's a martyr and there could be serious consequences. No question he deserved to die but there could be a lot of random attacks in the next few months.

Good points though it's likely captured or killed, attacks will ramp up.

At least with the way it was handled, there isn't a body to fight over or parade around in the streets.

He's going to be a martyr to some of his faith without question. But I'm glad they don't have a body to fawn over, they'll have to settle with bowing to his shitty drawers or something.

The US had been watching the place for 6 months. It wasn't exactly a posh mansion estate. It's run down with trash everywhere. The Bin Ladens only occupied the top apartment. So there's some semblance of being in hiding. It's not as if he was going outside and waving to neighbors while picking up the paper.

Well CNN reported that it was a new building built around '05 and that they burned their trash instead of taking it out. They also stated it was a million dollar complex. Here were I live, any house that cost that much is a mansion. It was also suppose to have outer walls that were thicker then anything around it and had tinted windows. This and the fact that it had no phone or internet going in or out was what tipped them off in the first place.

I never said he was out and walking about either. Just said it was bs that a house like that could go up and no one thought to meet the people that lived inside. My understanding of the Islamic faith isn't that great, but what I've heard is that it's a very social religion were neighbors are suppose to share with one another. I find it hard to believe that while braking bread with the new neighbors no one noticed that the most wanted man in the western world was setting across the table.

bah, the kill:save ratio of religion is pretty shitty at the moment.

We should disband all religions except for one.....which I will now pick at random from this hat.....from this day forth we are all disciples of the......Prince Philip Movement.

yeah look it up. Its a religion. YOUR religion to be precise.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I and my Family are extremely happy about the fact Osama-bin-laden is dead . My uncle was killed on 9/11.

We people fear something that we call evil , in my opinion Bin-laden was Evil Incarnated , but still the terror isn't over , Every country should unite and fight against this evil what we call terrorism.

• 2 weeks later...