Is Aizen Evil to The Core?

Nameless

As we all have seen Aizen got Sealed away by Urahara , he told Urahara that he didn't want to be controlled by Soul-King,who is probably a God in the Anime ?

So, my Question is he really that kind of a Villainous character ? Is he really that much of evil person cause in the all he wanted was not be controlled by any one?

I would like to know your thoughts on this.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm. You raise an interesting point. But did he have to go as far as he did?

"I don't want to be controlled, or to control others" that's one of my own personal mottos even. As far as Aizen's acts of betrayal, would certainly be unethical. Is Aizen "evil"? I'll say probably not. He had his own reasons and motivatons for doing things like any being. He just took a very extreme, not neccessarily evil, approach to it.

• 3 weeks later...

yes he is evil because while he did not wish to be controlled but he controlled and manipulated other people. quite frankly i think there are several Arancara who are not actually evil. besides Evil isn't some great grandiose thing people make it out to be, if you ever really look at evil i mean sit down and talk to tit kind of a way you will see its just selfishness taken to extremes. and aizen was most certainly that if nothing else

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I don't think Aizen is ''evil to the core'' as you said, cause if that were true he would have never ''helped'' ichigo getting stronger by sending his men one after another from the weakest to the strongest. He would have killed him from the very fisrt begining or at least attempted to just like the akatsuki. Let us not forget that Aizen CHOSE to abandon his power (there's a screenshot that shows his hand droping his zanpakto). So I guess he felt lonely and wanted to fight someone with equal power.