Supernatural (TV Series)

Koby

I LOVED seasons 1-5, and I liked seasons 6-9. But now it seems like they're just milking out whatever they can. I haven't even caught up on the last season. I've heard it's gotten better but I just feel like the show could have ended a while ago. Still love the first few seasons though, and I rewatch some of those episodes from time to time.

• 3 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, jpeg1 said:

Read the rules and be careful about resurrecting dead (old) threads....I don't work here, but would hate to see you get tossed out for nothing.

Not sure what rules you're reading but the only line about necro-posting is:

Necro-posting (reviving old threads) is allowed, as long as there is something relevant or constructive to add to the thread.

I don't see anyone in violation of that. I just wish more people would legit talk about stuff in the discussion boards rather than just hang around the download section.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Trailer for the final 7 episodes, starting October 8.

Production restarted on August 18:

Cameras started tolling today as planned on the last two episodes of the CW’s Supernatural in Vancouver.

Series producer Warner Bros. TV made a deal with the local unions that paved the way for production to begin. Like every other Hollywood production, Supernatural was shut down in mid-March because of the coronavirus pandemic.

The CW at the time opted to hold back seven episodes, including the two that were yet to be shot, for a final chapter to air in fall 2020. In anticipation for filming to resume this week, the network yesterday set an October 8 premiere for series’ final batch of episodes, leading to the series finale.

Jenson Ackles gets to keep the Impala!

https://nerdist.com/article/jensen-ackles-keeping-baby-supernatural-impala-dean-winchester

Today's the last day of filming for season 15.

• 1 year later...