What are your ideas for a game

NickthePwn3r

A game I would create would be a first person combination dungeon crawler hack'n slash hardcore RPG.

What I mean by that is that it would take place primarily in a huge dungeon, complete with small settlements, some friendly (Or at least non-hostile) NPCs, tons of unique monsters, each with their own tactics and abilities. a combat system that is versitile and fun, while still requiring at least something resembling basic intelligence on the part of the player. (Get out of the fire!!! Block the damn attack noob!)

NPCs would most likely barter for items rather than having a set price for goods and services, and could become hstile if the wrong things are said to them. (Just like real people) Some NPCs would have influence over others. Like if Bob the sorceror was attacking you last time you saw him, and you left him alive.. Talking to Xanzibar the Archmage might help smooth things over with Bob (Did you REALLY need to insult his mother? Go apologize!)

The environment would of course, be as 3d as it could be, without taking away from gameplay and storyline. (It doesn't need to be pretty, it's a dungeon!)

hmmm....possiblilties...

me i'd make a realistic space/fps game where you can seemlessly go from space combat, to groundwarfare. A game where war is taken to the extreme and has to be tactical, otherwise you die. A bit like Battlefront 2 but with you controling entire cruisers and such...

If no that then i'd do an mmo zombie game...which would be absolutly awesome...^^

realistic battle damage, limb dismemberment, rag doll physics and a massive customisable armory to choose from...*drools*

• 5 weeks later...

I would make an open world game that had billboards everywhere saying F!@# you ESRB and feminist groups and allow the player to do anything from committing random acts of violence unrestricted by age and engage in frivolous acts of interactive uncensored sex...one can dream can't he?

lol am currently attendin school for gameart design to create video games and i got a notebook i just bought to write my ideas so 1 day when i finally make it into the industry i can reflect on my ideas n make it come to life so its so hard to just pick 1 idea to post from the many i got it my head / notebook lol but most of my ideas are for action rpg type games where u have the main n u play true a story where he develops into a hero / anti hero, i like my gave where they give the play the freedom of choice to become a hero or dark hero those r my favs and i guess am greatly influenced by anime so yea :D sorry if i was rambling on with no point just new to this postin n hope to post more so i can get my permission to download anime :D

I would make a drift / race game that is strictly towards Japan. Kind of like Kaido Battle 1 - 3. I would make it for the PS3 / Xbox 360 and Add 80's through 2011 Japanese Cars, Throw in a little Euro / American vehicles in as well. Hm... Give some unique storyline and have multiple endings. Add the Wangan, Mountains, Circuits and the beautiful scenarios of Japan. Allow you to have your own house, kind of like Test Drive Unlimited.

That's just a quick summary, I did not organize how I said any of the above. ;P

ZOMBIES. BREASTS. FLAMETHROWERS. MOTORCYCLES. MOTORCYCLES WITH FLAMETHROWERS. GATTLING SHOTGUN. TANKS. AC-130. SUBMARINES. NAZI'S. CUSTOMISABLE FACIAL HAIR.

Then add a little resource gathering and base/castle/fortress/holiday home for the weekend building and you have the greatest game ever.

someone should seriously do this. Just take anything they like the look of and make a massive online sandbox. Like GTA IV but with the fun factor of san andreas.

I would make an open world game that had billboards everywhere saying F!@# you ESRB and feminist groups and allow the player to do anything from committing random acts of violence unrestricted by age and engage in frivolous acts of interactive uncensored sex...one can dream can't he?

That game whitout the part of "interactive uncensored sex" is Postal 2.

-I would like a game that mix genres. Examples: I played a pc game called Deus Ex that is a mix of "First-person shooter" with "RPG" elements and for the Snes I played a game called Rendering Ranger R2 that is a mix of "Run and gun" and "Scrolling shooter".

-For the theme, I would like a dark and gritty reboot of a family friendly story or game. Example: American McGee's Alice.

-With disturbing imagery. Example: Demonophobia.

My game could be something with all the above elements.

hmmm.....let me see..if i make a game 1st i would make great story 2nd i would prefer a gameplay same as Dmc wit lot of magical powers n all... a perfect fighting style,combo attacks n....3rd i would make it a interesting while playing by creating puzzle in which we have to complete the puzzle in order to go to the next scene. . . . .thats how i would do ^_^

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...