L's Photoshop stuff

L

I'll just be posting recent stuff here an' shizzle. afro.gif

DeathNote__L_by_Akai_01copy2.png

Haru.png

Alright, this is my first sprite signature. I think I did well be it that there's only really one flow of the stock. I had a bit of a time adjusting the scattered dots about for a few minutes until I added a few adjustment layers.

This is what it looked like before I added that stuff:

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc198/Fresh-blood/Harucopy.png

I wish that I would've had the patience to get a nice effect going on his other sword, though. D:

Albel from Star Ocean 3 Manga

It's not completely coloured in, but meh. I added a little white thing over his head and reduced the opacity so his hair looks better, but I think it just makes it worse because it wasn't done in enough places. I srsly want to learn how to colour better other than just picking a color, painting over the stock, and then setting it to blend, but I don't know where to look. D=

The first one is really nice. Both are sigs great, although the second one seems a bit plain. Add some text, maybe?

sadly, I'm horrible with text. =\

The manga-coloring is really good! You use Photoshop for that kind of stuff, right?

Yeah, but all I really do to colour it is cover a part of the stock with one color and set it to blend on multiply, darken, or color which makes it seem like it's not too much of an achievement.

I really want to learn how to colour like this:

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc198/Fresh-blood/manga6.png

• 2 months later...
ashmay2copy-1.png

LaazyleikiL.png

Of your latest, i prefered those two ^^^

I really like them, too. But I've been really obsessed with the celsius tag. (the first one) lately, i r interested in using female stocks. D=

just finished this up to advertise a forum I'm on staff at:

Untitled-w1copy-1.png