Where is everyone?

Deathbytalkshow:--

you also hav to take into consideration that is the christmas season... people are probably working really hard for money this christmas. i am no sure how long before i came back that it has been inactive, but i know that that is one of the problems of inactivity...

haha i not my family get 10$ each done. but umm yeah I've started to get this forum active but its dead atm i brought another forum back in 2 days b4 so watch me ill be on fire!

$10?

My mom usually gives $200, my Grandma gives $100, my dad usually gives either nothing or something for $20 or less. lol.. come to think of it pretty much everyone just gives me money rather then actually buying anything for me. However grandma gave me $100 the day after thanksgiving for the sales already.. I dunno what to get for everyone this year though..

Anyhow off the christmas subject.. I think we will be changing the default skin (Afterdark) to the skin called Satellite soon. I also have another skin to eventually install, plus I want to finish designing our custom skin, although I think I'm going to start it from scratch again as I want to completely overhaul it, since I will be not just skinning it, but actually changing alot of the skin files to give it the look I want it to have, lol.. will take quite a bit of work.. I'd like to find someone willing to design all the buttons for it though because I'm not good at that.

Plus there is the whole lack of time thing going on, which I don't know when it will clear up because at the moment I don't even have a job, but right after christmas I should finally have one which will take up even more time.. O.o

Emotional Outlet seems to have lost interest in forums (therefore Mujklob left as well), so she can't/won't do the Interviews as we had initially planned/what we stated in the welcome headers. So we will need someone else to take care of that. I'll also once again be refining the staff, removing inactive or no longer needed positions, and hiring new staffers. I need staff willing to post the latest news in the correct boards within The Forgotten Network board which will show up on the website it corresponds to since the news for the websites is pulled from the forum. =P

There is so much that needs to be done on this forum, we need to bring people back as well as invite new people to get the place active again. Stats show the forum gets over 700 visitors a day, but only around 20 members or less have been signing in, and we only have a little over 400 members, therefore that means we have tons of guests/lurkers who are visiting but not joining.. we need to somehow inspire them to join, though I have no idea how. Also the website for Forgotten Memories is now getting almost 4,000 visitors a day, if I can figure out how to draw them to the forum that would be awesome! xD Grandia Online has dropped in visitors but it's getting about 300 visitors a day, Kingdom Hearts Trinity has also dropped in visitors but is getting about 400 a day. I need to get Kametsu up and running and I believe that would draw in alot of people as well.

What changes to the forum do you think we need to do? Any ideas for anything would be nice. I'm going to remove the Private Rooms as they are kind of useless and they aren't used for nothing really. I think we should rename the Webdesign board to something that would stand for everything internet/technical wise, and make the contest board a sub-forum within it. Move Entertainment and Mako Reactor to sub-forum of Balamb Cafe'. Then move the Alexandria Inn, The Colusseum, and The Farplane to the General Forums category, but rename General Forums to Tantalus Hideout, and put it as the last category on the page.

Oh and good news, we went to court yesterday over my moms divorce and they settled, and my dad also signed my truck over to me so I can get it transferred in my name. ^_^ Also it turns out he really did NOT shoot my dogs so they are still ALIVE!!! I'm so happy, though I'm very shocked because he is the kind of person that would have really shot them.. and he had kept saying he was going to..

However mom said I could only have one of them.. :( so I choose my Star. He is suppose to bring her over here Saturday (tomorrow) yay! He wouldn't let me have my guns though, he said he was afraid I'd sell them so he said I can only use them when I visit, which I don't think I'll visit much if at all... But he is giving me all my stereo speakers back as well as all my spare computer parts/towers/monitors/etc.. xD

One thing before I say anything else. Holy mother of lord you typed a lot.

Hey Koby if you need new staff you know I've always been willing to help you out. I might not fit the position but still willing to help if you want.

Good your dogs aren't dead :D also what kinda truck is it? Send me your spare computer parts ;p id love u long time rofl.. EO will come back shes always does. sora here or did she leave as well? If so 5$ says she will be back.

Yes I'm poor Koby i get 50$ on the 20th n i gotta get presents n take this girl out >.>

One thing before I say anything else. Holy mother of lord you typed a lot.

Hey Koby if you need new staff you know I've always been willing to help you out. I might not fit the position but still willing to help if you want.

Good your dogs aren't dead :D also what kinda truck is it? Send me your spare computer parts ;p id love u long time rofl.. EO will come back shes always does. sora here or did she leave as well? If so 5$ says she will be back.

Yes I'm poor Koby i get 50$ on the 20th n i gotta get presents n take this girl out >.>

Haha, and um its a 1998 Ford Ranger. Maybe EO will, maybe she wont.. I don't know this time. Sora? Are you talking about Sora-14? She came back, but not really.. She made an intro about 6 months ago and that was it and left again.. She hasn't been back unfortunately.. She brought fun to the forum, wish she'd return, lol.

Ah most of my spare parts are just junk really since I already used most of the good stuff by now and built a nice computer so I have two running computers and 4 non-running computers.. haha. Most of them were ones that were given to me simply to use the parts for.. I've never actually bought a computer. The computer I use all the time is one my mom got in 2001.. a Compaq Presario, in which I've put in a new harddrive, and several other things.