critique please, its be important

Kyo

cdconcept1copy.png

okay this is the first concept for my cd cover for my graphic design outcome. The photo's were taken by me, the girl is called Eirinn and shes a friend of mine. the idea is shes supposed to be a solo artist, bit like avril lavigne sorta. anyway basically the resolution was quite low (my bad lol) on the original pics. so what i've had to do is boost the pics to the size i needed them. the photos themselves have been edited in photoshop and the text added. the border needs work too i feel. but as i say its a first concept so tips would be most appreciated. however abuse my work and i will kick your ass in a very interwebbish fashion lol. =P

WAUW! great work dude!

That's really good looking...

but if I HAVE to say something, it's the following:

may the green (text/border) a bit more yellow brownish, since it's an autumn themed pic, and green isn't quite autumn.

And the back side is a bit dark and monotone if I say it myself, so you could add a light blob (like on the front of the CD cover) or whatever you call those things, but make it a bit darker. And if you do, I would place it in the lower left corner.

well that's about it... maybe something like move that japanese sign down, and place her name above it so change the order to: name, japanese sign, name of cd... or something, but I dunno, you decide.

Wow dude, even now I would already buy the cd XD, great job! Keep on going!