Mobile Suit Gundam re-mastered?

RazorDan

Remastered does not change the animation, lol. Secondly letting the age effect your decision to watch it is retarded. Saying something like that... I bet your the kind that refuses to play some of the best video games ever made just because they were made on the PlayStation 1 and the graphics are outdated.

Besides lax character designs honestly the actual animation itself is better than half the shit we get today. I loved it and don't mind the animation at all. I enjoyed it just as much as Seed, which btw Seed is almost an exact copy of the original.

All remastered does is usually sharpen the video a little, add contrast to make the colors pop a little, and then remove the excess grain from the dated imagery thus cleaning it up. Take Dragon Ball Z for example it's been remastered over and over again but at it's heart it's still the same old animation every time.

Remastered does not change the animation, lol. Secondly letting the age effect your decision to watch it is retarded. Saying something like that... I bet your the kind that refuses to play some of the best video games ever made just because they were made on the PlayStation 1 and the graphics are outdated.

Besides lax character designs honestly the actual animation itself is better than half the shit we get today. I loved it and don't mind the animation at all. I enjoyed it just as much as Seed, which btw Seed is almost an exact copy of the original.

All remastered does is usually sharpen the video a little, add contrast to make the colors pop a little, and then remove the excess grain from the dated imagery thus cleaning it up. Take Dragon Ball Z for example it's been remastered over and over again but at it's heart it's still the same old animation every time.

now now koby, no need for the harsh treatment...XD

btw i had a look and they are re releasing the series and this means that it will be touched up...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_Suit_Gundam#Reception

man koby that's harsh. no need to fly off like that -.-

i guess i will watch it again after all, if its as good as you say it is. i just asked a question and frankly i dont care what you think about my opinion. i won't ask for your help anymore, so you don't have to waste your time on my 'retarded decisions'.

I don't understand your problem. I was being nice and simply explained that remastered does not change the animation. No need for you to go off and act butt-hurt about not knowing what remastered means.

I think maybe after reading my post that your remark has something to do with the word I placed for a decision based on graphics and referring to gamers who refuse to play perfectly great games simply because of their age.

My head is killing me for the past few days and tylenol isn't helping. I'm sorry I offended you, but I truly did not mean any harm in my remark. People seem to thinking I'm being some kind of bitching gripe lately. ><

okay maybe i went over the top there, so sorry. but i do think its arrogant of you to believe that no one can take being told they are wrong but you. im always being told that i'm wrong, and i can accept it! i accept that i was,again, wrong in this instance!

let's just forgive and forget. when i'm not feeling good, i get bitchy too, so i completely understand what you're saying. so yeah, forgive and forget lol

• 1 month later...

They remastered the audio and redrew some portions of the original Gundam for the PS2 game "Journey to Jaburo", and seeing those portions makes me really wish for an updated redrawing of the series. I remember when I was a kid, I used to watch Gundam so much that I got sick from the bad 70s animation. I still find myself getting dizzy watching it, but I love it so much that I can tolerate it.