How will it end?

lancennsplash

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Naruto will never end hahahaha

Tell that to the creator who has already stated in an interview he already has the ending planned and knows how it'll go.

From the sounds of it and from seeing where the manga stands currently. I'd be willing to bet the ending isn't too far off. Maybe in a 2 years left at most?

That alone will make up for all the shows flaws I'd really like it to end like that as well, since I'm a fan of sad endings.

That's so mean! but true true sad endings do always leave their mark on people....

But I didn't say that he would die because I want that to happen....It's just I've noticed with most mangas that the main character dies or disappears.

-------------

:happy: But i was going through deviantart looking at different peoples fan fictions and one of them caught my attention...it actually had quite a sweet ending. It showed Naruto becoming Hokage and then Sasuke came back to the village (I don't think it was permanent though) ...

He marry hinata and have kids then die something like that just like his dear ol' dad lol

As much as I love Hinata, I have a feeling Sakura will fall in love with Naruto, since most the time the hero/main character lands up with the one they love ...

lol i don't know...anyways

I think he will end up more like pervy sage and never realy settle down lets face it he has never been one to sit still and do as expected of him

True! lol but Jiraiya was pretty honourable! (not when it came to his research though lol) have you noticed that all the sannin have no children yet they all so old ...oh well

After the Akatsuki are eliminated, I see the other lands attacking as the leaf village is weakened greatly, more or less another shinobi wars.

Naruto will then appear in full hokage gear, enter a perfect sage mode and summon gamabunta.

He will then give a speech while atop of gamabunta, i believe something along these lines

"This, is my village, my home, and these are my people. We have stood together against every threat so far; Assassins, Saboteurs, Armies, The Akatsuki, and we have beaten them all. We will stand together and defeat anything this world can throw at us, that is the way of the leaf"

And the eng sub will then have him saying "believe it"

Then, a tense moment, and the sand village turns up to back the leaf village, Gaara at the head with a load of sand - and his siblings on either side. He will then say something along the lines of

"The leaf are allies of the sand, we will never fail to help protect them from the likes of you"

Then a short battle against a vanguard, and then its all over.

After the Akatsuki are eliminated, I see the other lands attacking as the leaf village is weakened greatly, more or less another shinobi wars.

Naruto will then appear in full hokage gear, enter a perfect sage mode and summon gamabunta.

He will then give a speech while atop of gamabunta, i believe something along these lines

"This, is my village, my home, and these are my people. We have stood together against every threat so far; Assassins, Saboteurs, Armies, The Akatsuki, and we have beaten them all. We will stand together and defeat anything this world can throw at us, that is the way of the leaf"

And the eng sub will then have him saying "believe it"

Then, a tense moment, and the sand village turns up to back the leaf village, Gaara at the head with a load of sand - and his siblings on either side. He will then say something along the lines of

"The leaf are allies of the sand, we will never fail to help protect them from the likes of you"

Then a short battle against a vanguard, and then its all over.

He says Believe it in both Japanese and English dub. Just idiots complain about the dub when they do not know Japanese. lol. But he clearly says Dattebayo over and over and over again and they replaced 'Dattebayo' with 'Believe it' for the dub.