Plants vs. Zombies

JE9

• 1 month later...

I never really took the time to try this game, but I read, and watched a few reviews as well as some gameplay. I thought it was pretty funny if anything, but not the game for me. I can totally see myself getting hooked on it though. Thats another reason I won't be getting it. ^_~

Its Awesome, Im on my 4th time beating it lol. the yeti appears the second time around, in the first night , like the fourth round or something. really hard to see, cause its during the lightning storm. the only thing giving me trouble is the vase breaker endless lol

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Managed to get this for the Instant Game Collection on PSN. PLaying this on my Vita and it's really one of the most addictive titles I've ever seen especially for one on a Touch handheld. It's ridiculous how much time i've spent playing this game.

Great mechanics, lots of rewards very frequently and it changes how the game is played very often while giving you the option to change it if you will. It's also ramps up challenge difficulty at a steady pace. 

Managed to get this for the Instant Game Collection on PSN. PLaying this on my Vita and it's really one of the most addictive titles I've ever seen especially for one on a Touch handheld. It's ridiculous how much time i've spent playing this game.

Great mechanics, lots of rewards very frequently and it changes how the game is played very often while giving you the option to change it if you will. It's also ramps up challenge difficulty at a steady pace. 

It gets a little repetitive after a while but all in all it's an awesome game lol

• Like 1

Agree completely with Dark_Angel. Repetition is clearly there but it's almost like a strong suit to the game. If there was one thing I'd change about the game would be that I wished I could carry over the Sun i collected in the last level. It's tedious to start from scratch and wait for the Sun to accumulate with every level.