Death

loquaciousdaddy

Who do you think, among the Konoha ninjas, will die in the war? :horror:

:confuse: whoa that is a tough one, but I think that is because the war has only just begun (O.O)

Lol who do you think is going to die...?

-It would be sad if Tsunade's lover Dan came and killed her since she recently woke up from a coma...

hmmm I actually have no idea XD tahahahahahaha

• 3 weeks later...

Well, since it seems for some reason that the author of Naruto hates to kill off characters, even if it would better the story, I'll go ahead and say no one important is going to die, they'll just get ridiculous amounts of injuries that would have easily killed any other ninja of the same rank and be miraculously healed after just like a certain someone during the Pain arc. But let's say he breaks this pattern, then my guess would be Anko(it's a shame really, she is an awesome character that never got the attention she deserved throughout the series) Yamato and the killer bee.

• 1 month later...

you can't really take anyone's death in naruto seriously anymore.

'Hey ninjas, any of your freinds died today? why don't you try our resurrection jutsu's? special offer 2 for 1!!!'

But I am glad that the character with the most effective death so far (Jiraiya)

hasn't been revived, that would be a cop out.

• 3 weeks later...
Yeah! good question ,well I am gonna give u guys a list .These Guys are gonna get and pretty badly and possibly die in the war.

1.Tsunade

2.Sakura

3.konohamaru

4.kakashi

5.Shikamaru

6.Neji

7.Might Guy

8.Naruto

9.Hinata

seriously doubt that..... Konohamaru is a young Genin I seriously doubt they will throw him into battle... And that is quite a list...seriously why don't they just have a huge explosion and all die if that is what you heading for. and guy is still on the island at the moment.

seriously doubt that..... Konohamaru is a young Genin I seriously doubt they will throw him into battle... And that is quite a list...seriously why don't they just have a huge explosion and all die if that is what you heading for. and guy is still on the island at the moment.

HAVE U READ MY POST CORRECTLY :angry:, I DIDN"T MENTION THAT ALL OF THEM GONNA DIE , WHAT I SAID WAS A LOT OF THEM GONNA GET SERIOUSLY HURT AND ALL OF THIS MIGHT HAPPEN FOR SAKE OF DRAMA AND TO KEEP US INTERESTED AND OUT OF THE LOT ONE OR TWO CHARACTERS MIGHT DIE .

AND ANOTHER THING : :ah:THIS IS MY OPINION.

AND U CAN ALSO SHARE YOUR OPINION AND I WILL LOOK FORWARD TO IT.

PEACE

HAVE U READ MY POST CORRECTLY :angry:, I DIDN"T MENTION THAT ALL OF THEM GONNA DIE , WHAT I SAID WAS A LOT OF THEM GONNA GET SERIOUSLY HURT AND ALL OF THIS MIGHT HAPPEN FOR SAKE OF DRAMA AND TO KEEP US INTERESTED AND OUT OF THE LOT ONE OR TWO CHARACTERS MIGHT DIE .

AND ANOTHER THING : :ah:THIS IS MY OPINION.

AND U CAN ALSO SHARE YOUR OPINION AND I WILL LOOK FORWARD TO IT.

PEACE

(rolls eyes) You the one who misunderstood... You welcome to your opinion. I just pointed out some things you might not have thought of. Also people are allowed to agree and disagree its what makes a discussion interesting and in this case I don't completely agree with you. I did not mean any disrespect - and still don't.

(rolls eyes) You the one who misunderstood... You welcome to your opinion. I just pointed out some things you might not have thought of. Also people are allowed to agree and disagree its what makes a discussion interesting and in this case I don't completely agree with you. I did not mean any disrespect - and still don't.

ALL-RIGHT ! THEN WHAT'S YOUR OPINION , I DID SAY THAT I WANTED TO KNOW .